Cement is typically made from limestone and clay or shale. These raw materials are extracted from the quarry crushed to a very fine powder and then blended in the correct proportions.
This blended raw material is called the 'raw feed' or 'kiln feed' and is heated in a rotary kiln where it reaches a temperature of about 1400 C to 1500 C. In its simplest form, the rotary kiln is a tube up to 200 metres long and perhaps 6 metres in diameter, with a long flame at one end. The raw feed enters the kiln at the cool end and gradually passes down to the hot end, then falls out of the kiln and cools down.
The material formed in the kiln is described as 'clinker' and is typically composed of rounded nodules between 1mm and 25mm across.
After cooling, the clinker may be stored temporarily in a clinker store, or it may pass directly to the cement mill.
The cement mill grinds the clinker to a fine powder. A small amount of gypsum - a form of calcium sulfate - is normally ground up with the clinker. The gypsum controls the setting properties of the cement when water is added.
1. Can recover the costs of investment in 1-3 years.
2. Adopting advanced process control and energy management, reducing power consumption by more than 30%, single machine power consumption is 18~22kWh/t, and electricity saving effect is remarkable.
3. The output of finished cement production is 55~250t/h, surface area is 3300~3800cm²/g, achieving the goal of high yield and high fine.
4. Reducing delivery period by 20%, reducing time cost.
1. Comprehensive services coverage, mature system solutions
Dajia-engineering, as a supplier of global grinding system, combines the experience with product design, process control and energy efficiency management etc. in order to create high quality overall solution for customer of cement industry. It’s not only content your production requirement, but also perfectly solve the problem of project and maintenance, allows you to spend more time to focus on core business field, and realizes the goal successfully.
2. PC42.5 cement surface area is 3800cm²/g, production technology is mature.
Dajia strives to improve production technology and milling quality, its vertical roller mill produced PC42.5 cement surface area is 3800cm²/g, vertical roller mill has the completely ability to replace cement ball mill with stable and reliable quality.
3. Energy consumption reduced by 30%, milling yield for per unit time improved by more than 10%
Adopting advanced process control and energy management, reducing power consumption by more than 30%, single machine power consumption is 18~22kWh/t, and electricity saving effect is remarkable. With equipment technology improvement of Dajia Machinery, mill work efficiency improved, milling yield for per unit time improved by more than 10%.
4. Manual operation strength reduction, stability of milling process promotion
There is no manual operation in the process of mill running, which realizes the automatic control with long-term, stable, effective, makes milling process more stable, realizes fine work of production.
5. The average of dust concentration is lower than 1 mg/m², noise is around 80dB
Dajia-engineering, adopts internal negative pressure system, effectively reduces dust overflow, the average of dust concentration is lower than 1 mg/m², to ensure dust emission index meet "Emission Standard of Air Pollutants for Cement Industry" (GB4915-2004), noise control accord with "Emission Standard for Industrial Enterprises Noise at Boundary" (GB12348-2008)
Please enter your demand such as Raw material type, Capacity, Feeding material size, Final product size, etc. To become our quality clients will have access to a discount of contract!